1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Worked in a hotel, slept at Sam's house, had a big arguement with my mum and probably loads of other stuff
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I can't remember what news years resolutions I made but I definantly broke them. And I have already made mine for next year and so far they are going well.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
...No not that I remember and I don't think anyone is pregnant either.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes my grandad died in August.
5. What countries did you visit?
None, a very boring year. I had to give up my usual Spanish trip for the promise of America yet my dad still gets to go to Thailand
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Money in the bank and good exam results.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None really, I never remember dates mainly events.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a good job and keeping it etc
9. What was your biggest failure?
Wasting money and not seeing my grandad before he died.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just my usual ear infection.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Sketchers and some CDs/DVDs
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
?? My neices she's done loads of shows!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Probably my own or Elaines
14. Where did most of your money go?
Crap?! Clothes, CDs, DVDs, Shoes, Bags
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing really, nothing to get excited about
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
I don't know, songs never really remind me of things. I think the only song that has ever stuck with me for a specific memory is that one "Saturday night and I like the way you move!! Pretty baby" it reminds me of me and my sister putting on my mums clothes and big sunglasses, doing the dance. Lol
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Moments have been of each. I'd say altogether sadder.
b) thinner or fatter? In my mind I'm probably fatter, but I'd say same. The thing about this topic I'm most proud of is that I don't let my weight worry me. I think if I was unhappy about it then I would do something about it but I'm okay.
c) richer or poorer? Same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Going to different places, like shopping to York and Hull and to theme parks - Alton Towers
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At my mums - my dads going to Thailand with my uncle. We're having christmas dinner at my brothers and then going back to my mums for drinks and tea etc. I'm going to miss my dad so much.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
One Tree Hill
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't know. Probably not. I say I hate a lot of people which I guess I don't so..no
25. What was the best book you read?
Oh my gosh there are so many. I think the Wicca books were my greatest discovery. But I also adored Tithe, Boy meets Girl and then a few others.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ashlee Simpson - I was all ready to hate her for being who she was (Jessica's sister) and then I bought her album and was sold.
27. What did you want and get?
A new phone, new computer and various other bits. PINEAPPLE STUFF
28. What did you want and not get?
Nike Air trainers- they really DO make my feet look smaller!!
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Mean Girls and Shrek 2 also Lion King 2, which I only saw this year
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 15 and it was really crap. I wanted to go to York shopping, gave all my friends loads of notice but in the end only 2 could come!! So we scrapped that, I was so disapointed. Also my grandad died just before.
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Just being a better person and making more friends.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Anything and everything as usual. Though I've got quite a few Pineapple items now.
33. What kept you sane?
Its going to sound boring but work. If I hadn't have had work this summer I would have gone mad.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Chad Michael Murray and James Lafferty or Drew Fuller.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't know I don't get involved in politics.
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Laura though I haven't really met her.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
If something doesn't go the way you want, its just a sign telling you to work harder.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year at the moment it would be:
"Maybe I'm built this way."
Current Mood: okay
Current Music: Smash Hits Chart